Sorry I've been a bit absent, it feels like the mountain of coursework never seems to end! But, I've just handed in all of my A2 Art coursework and almost finished my History and English so I am getting there (eventually).
So in preparation for dance school next year I've decided that I would really benefit from all the money I can get, hence, I've jumped on the EBay bandwagon!
If you fancy having a look then just click right HERE!
Saturday, 2 February 2013
Saturday, 12 January 2013
How are things going? Happy New Year by the way!
So I have a few things to moan about:
1. People turning insignificant little events into TV soap proportion dramas. Like seriously, I apologised for my mistake- all you had to do was say that's okay I accept your apologise, but I haven't forgiven you quite yet. Not that difficult.
2. People who you don't even know (especially older people) being patronising. You may be older than me, but it's not acceptable.
3. Look at the picture. That is all. I mean I did laugh, take a picture and post it all over twitter and tumblr, but guys you're paid to organise your shop- you shouldn't be making silly mistakes like this!
Okay, rant over.
Things are going kinda well in the new year for me so far:
- the dance school I got into has acknowledged my acceptance! Hello Leeds next year!
- my birthday is next week! Hello, eighteen!!!
- I've been doing ridiculous amounts of sale shopping, I mean I practically skint! hehe,
but, then there's revision, exams and coursework still to tackle. Also I'm visiting a cute little Quentin Blake exhibition soon, so there'll be a little post about that soon!
Love ya x
Thursday, 29 November 2012
Just found this blog and thought that it was such a lovely idea that I just had to share it with you- to see more click on the above picture!
Things have been very hectic recently, I've been applying to Universities and Dance Schools, doing coursework and currently undertaking a set of mock exams. However, I have had a couple of really exciting moments! First of all, I have got a work experience placement with Matthew Bourne's New Adventures in January! I'm really excited, because I really am an avid fan of his, and I love all of his work. Also, I auditioned for the new National Youth Dance Company run by Sadler's Wells last Sunday, so we'll see how that goes and if I get through to the next round!
Monday, 5 November 2012
|sourced right here|
I stumbled across these cute photographs of the Washington Ballet by Cade Martin. As a complete dance fanatic, but also a lover of romantic and 'pretty things' I thought this was something that I simply had to blog about!
Tuesday, 30 October 2012
So, tomorrow I'm heading off on a little trip to London and Leeds to visit some dance schools, and do some mock auditions. I'm really excited to go away with my friends, and it's making next year feel even closer!! Here's a little smiley photo from last year to hopefully make you feel as happy as my mustard coloured coat! x
Monday, 29 October 2012
Here is a cheeky little snap shot from my friend's 18th party the other day. We had to come dressed up as anything A themed, so I thought I'd jump out of one of my childhood memories and come as Anne from the Famous Five, I even made a little badge.