nevertheless sadly this overused quote does apply to my circumstances and I intend to use it.
'my summer is here' and I must fill my time with meaningless tasks and trophy activities so to dissuade my sub concious from empowering avid television watching or Facebook stalking.
As a consequence I have drawn up a list:
- learn how to make paper- so I can use it in my art a-level sketchbooks
- de junk my room- a delayed spring clean I admit
- go charity shop searching- my autumn/winter wardrobe needs replenishing
- make a cake- just for the sheer hell of it
- sort through my photos- to build up my memory wall
- paint my wardrobe a random colour- my room is too normal
- read as many books as humanly possible- so to build up irrelevant trivia
- go for a really long bike ride
- make ice lollies- because I've always wanted to
- take lots of photos
I think that should be sufficient.
I will of course document my activities and should it be necessary add to the list.