Sunday, 24 July 2011

a girl who makes potions in a travelling show

I am unsure which version of 'Your Song' I like better. Elton John's is of course the original and I love the tones of his voice, however, I do adore the Ellie Goulding version. 
 I've literally just finished packing for when I go to Aldeburgh tomorrow to dance for a week. I'm very excited, but sadly I don't know whether I'll be able to make any posts, so there may be a week gap!! I'll take tons of photos..
 Also when I was searching around in the loft for a suitable suitcase I discovered a half made dress and some amazing fabric which I plan to make a maxi skirt from. That's my projects for the rest of the summer. 
 Aaah I really fancy a coffee right now. A proper latte from Costa or Starbucks. Ten miles is a bit too far to drive just for a niggle though.. I guess I'll have to settle for instant :( What I like about instant though, is not the coffee, but the fact that I can paint the jars and reuse them!! Sustainable and creative!! The last one I did a union jack print- spent about half an hour trying to get the flag the right way round. Ohhh!! just had a really good thought!! Using all the spare fabric that I've got, I'm gonna make some bunting for my room- I don't know how I haven't thought about it before!!
I haven't worn this skirt and top before together and it makes my feel a bit like a gypsy- ILOVEIT!!
top- charity shop
skirt- matalan
elephant necklace- vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment