Friday, 22 July 2011

homemade mustard

I am extraordinarily impressed with myself, in that, the skirt pictured below I made myself. And I hand stitched it!!! I didn't choose to, I broke the sewing machine, which probably wasn't the best thing.
Also, I found out that I can wear both ways round and as mustard/camel is so on trend, I'm even more chuffed with myself. Yesterday, I went with the girlies to Norwich to watch Harry Potter (again) and bought a pair of crochet espadrilles. Although the funny thing is, the hanger said they were a 5, and I'm normally a four, so I tried them on and they fitted fine, I thought 'they must just come up small'. Then later, when I went to remove the labels on the sole, I discovered they were a size 3!!! I'm pleased that they fit, but astonished that I didn't notice, ohh well :)
Cardigan- New Look
Blouse- Charity Shop
Skirt- Handmade
Espadrilles- Miss Selfridge 

No comments:

Post a Comment