Friday, 15 July 2011

night owl

Second post of the day I know.. don't ever say I don't spoil you!! Found this rather cringy photo of me at the Quays, Salford Manchester last weekend. I'd like to think I was rocking out easy chic glamour after a whole day of intense rehearsals and performance. Okay, yes my shoes are pink and there's red bows on my dress, but I made the seriously big mistake of only taking one pair of shoes of my weekend expedition- another slap on the wrist!!
This was taken just after me having eaten a massive portion of meatballs and spaghetti at Bella Italia, it was soooo goood!! An absolute lush indulgence, so please excuse my food baby ;D
cardigan- unknown
dress- clothes show (although also available at punkyfish)
tights- pretty polly
shoes- shoe zone
bag- dorothy perkins

No comments:

Post a Comment