Thursday, 11 August 2011

going for grunge

As I previously mentioned I am currently attempting to do my silver arts award and these are some inspired photographs. I have set them in a grungy setting so to contrast the delicacy commonly associated with ballet. 
These pointe shoes are way too soft, but I am planning to replace them as of next friday... I love new pointe shoes. Sewing in new ribbons and the satisfaction of bending the leather soles to wear them in... beautiful!



Above^^ an arabesque en pointe and four close ups of my feet. I went to a limbering class yesterday at my dance school and was presently surprised that I didn't ache this morning. I must continue to stretch and do my exercises throughout the holiday!!
jumper- lovelabel
dress- quiz
ballet shoes- suffolk solos 

No comments:

Post a Comment