Friday, 2 September 2011

all cut up





So these are my new shoes--> which I absolutely love!! Except for the fact that they rub just a little bit, and now have to wear blister plasters whenever I wear them... but as they say 'no pain no gain'.


The first photo I've seen a lot of bloggers do so I thought I'd just give it a go... I planned to actually put a head on, but it was totally out of proportion, and looked incredibly stupid so I just left it out :L


Also!! This is the skirt I made from my dress... I made a blouse out of the other half, and am planning to wear it to a party soonish, so I'll upload a pic from there at some point. I can't quite believe it's September already-- that means I have to go back to school :( Actually I am quite looking forward to seeing everyone again.











No comments:

Post a Comment