Saturday, 29 October 2011

adventures in capital city

 So I had my first audition for the U.Dance Ensemble at the Siobhan Davies Dance Studios (pictured right)on Wednesday- yes I know this is a couple of days late. It was the first time I had been to London on my own, and I quite enjoyed finding my way around the underground.
It was such an intense audition! I woke up the day after and literally couldn't move- I ached in places that I didn't even realised I had muscles!! 
It was really great getting to meet Hofesh Shechter and have him actually teach us his own choreography. I also got a free t-shirt!!
But what is most exciting is that I got through to the final audition at the Royal Opera House!! Omg, I'm so excited especially getting to dance at the epicentre of British dance!! :O

No comments:

Post a Comment