Saturday, 29 October 2011

in ma vintage sneakers

So yesterday I hit up Norwich with my friend Saskia (such a beautiful name I know!!) and we spent like three hours walking down Norwich's creative lanes, where we found two beautiful shops!!
Goldfinches:



So many beautiful accessories, shoes and clothes that I just wanted them all- including the vintage levis on the mannequin at the bottom of the stairs. 
I did, however, purchase a pair of vintage Dunlop 'sneakers' from Prim another vintage shop we found. I absolutely love them!!
We also went to see Footloose at the cinema. I've seen both the original and Footloose the Musical so was interested by the modern version. I loved it most probably as Kenny Wormald played Ren MacCormack- who starred in my favourite dance film ever 'Turn It Up'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment