Wednesday, 7 December 2011

I heart clothes







A trip to the Clothes Show at the Birmingham NEC always begins my winter, although I suppose November is the start of winter. The two photos above are beautiful t-shirts at a stall called Gypsy Lane, however, for the life of me I cannot find a website for them. They were simply delightful printed t-shirts some with lace all a lovely low price! I did purchase a lovely vintage cream cable knit cardigan from the Oxfam Stall (felt really good giving to charity and getting such a bargain!!)
I definitely recommend taking the trip. I went with my school on the last day so there were tons of sales in addition to the already lower the RRP prices. Plus the fashion show, fitt half naked male models & George Lamb by far rounds off the day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment