- gcse's pretty damn good
- physical sound with AYM and DanceEast was immense!
- friends (best everr)
- grade 6 ballet exam (DISTINCTION!!)
- intermediate foundation modern exam (DISTINCTION!!)
- met Hofesh Shechter
- got into the U.Dance Ensemble
- made a memory wall
- my GCSE Art exam piece is on display
- Choreographed School play for the second year running
So quite a lot really!!
Okay what I plan to try and do:
- get more flexible
- get good AS level grades
- do my silver arts award
- make paper
- fill my walls with memories/photos
- paint my wardrobe
- change my curtains
- get a job
- save money!
Okay ten reasonable targets, hopefully I will be able to achieve them!! :L xoxo