Wednesday, 13 June 2012

I'll set your design

So, I'm starting my Fine Art A2 Personal Study, and I would really like to do it around installations and set design, and somehow I stumbled across this incredible set designer: SHONA HEATH. She is seriously my greatest love at the moment! 
Things might be a little sporadic from here on in... school is really starting to kick off again, and the time I used to have free from no revision/homework is now gradually getting full again. So, please bear with me!!

I do not own these photos, they can be found right here.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, I love the fairy tale feel of these photos, especially the golden eggs. These images are beautiful and reach in my subconscious and playing around with mythical archetypes. Great stuff!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete