Saturday, 2 June 2012

my summer crush playlist..


1. Lucy Rose- Middle of the Bed
I'm currently adoring the soft tones of her voice, and the gentle melody, which is both ideal for relaxing, revising and easy listening. She's also playing at jelly Festival 2012, of which I hope to be attending.


2. Nina Nesbitt- The Apple Tree
Fearne Cotton's big thing last week, I am also loving this track. Beautifully sunny and lyrical, her voice transports me away in to a land of constant sun and lazy days.


3. Boat to Row- Grassmarket
Loving the mix of both male and female voices in this track. Gentle and summery. Take a listen! 


4. Fun.- Be Calm
Although I'm taking it back to the 2010 album I still think it has a most iconic sound. Puts me in a good mood everytime I listen to it.. one of those mad foot tapping and head nodding moods :)


5. Aiden Grimshaw- Is This Love?
Wasn't too sure on it to begin with, but have to admit the more I listen to it, the more I love it :)





6. Otis Redding- (Sittin' On) The Dock of the Bay
Re-introduced to me by Tyler James' rendition on the voice. A beautiful classic summer song.

No comments:

Post a Comment