Wednesday, 18 July 2012

take my breath away

Right, so last week I headed over to London, to participate in U.Dance 2012 with my company the U.Dance Ensemble. It was seriously the best experience of my life, so I thought I would share a few of the best moments of the week. Despite having to get up early and rehearse and then perform in the evening I loved every single minute.
Just a little silly snap with the Ensemble - I do not own this photograph
rehearsing (that's me in the blue)- I do not own this photograph
- I do not own this photograph
- I do not own this photograph
- I do not own this photograph
View from the Queen Elizabeth Hall Stage - I do not own this photograph
Cute little Irish Dancers in the Fringe
Freestyle Hip Hop Dancers
Royal Festival Hall Stage (sorry it's a bit blurry!)

No comments:

Post a Comment