Saturday, 25 August 2012

my lazy day get up

So I've been watching The Lion King triology on VHS and it struck me that there are many things that I like and dislike about videos.
Here's my latest Lookbook post.

1. You don't have to keep pressing play, or choosing language it's just go go go
2. But you do have to rewind when you get to the end
3. All the Disney classics on video take me right back to my childhood
4. They have a nostalgic vintage quality
5. Yet, they are a far cry from HD and 3D
But, I still love them.
So these are the beautiful classics I have watched so far:
- Alice in Wonderland
- Cinderella
- Sleeping Beauty
- The Little Mermaid
- Robin Hood
- The Aristocats
- Beauty and the Beast
- Tarzan
- 101 Dalmations
- The Lion King
- The Lion King 2
- The Lion King 3
- Pocahontis
I know it looks and sounds like a lot, but I promise I have been doing other things at the same time. Hence, I shall hopefully be uploading some of my artwork over the holiday soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment