Tuesday, 21 August 2012

praise thee lord

Hi there!!
I love coffee, I love going to cute little cafes and drinking coffee, having a catch up and eating cute little cakes. So ever since I signed up to be a part of Costa Coffee Club it has been my new obsession. And guess what!!
I have enough points to purchase one free latte!! Omg, lattes are my favour hot drink ever! It probably partly stems from when I was younger my Nana used to make me super milky coffee which I would drink through a straw (I no longer use a straw) so I guess it brings back memories!! My favourite cold drink has to be Costa's Pink Grapefruit Lemonade, kinda like an ice tea. Although I am a sucker for any frappuccino (not sure on the spelling) from Starbucks, or cooler from Costa. What are your favourite types of drinks?

No comments:

Post a Comment