Wednesday, 5 September 2012

flattery and polka dots seem to go well together

Things have been going well recently. I just got back off tour with the U.Dance Ensemble in Wales so that's why I haven't been posting recently. Also, I have been asked to join a local youth dance company, but I am unable to get there due to other dance lessons, but it's nice to know that people want me!

I'm back to school tomorrow, and so back to real life in a sense. I've been avidly working on my art personal study, and discovered a ton of books on Greek Mythology, so I happily checked them out :)
I'm also working on a new dance for a variety performance at The Theatre Royal in Bury St Edmunds at 3pm on 14th October. So, if you are in the local vicinity make sure you turn up- it's for a good cause too! Trying to save a local theatre for the community!

No comments:

Post a Comment