Saturday, 13 October 2012

a d d i c t e d .

I don't own this photograph!
Hi Guys, 
So yesterday I went out with my friends for a cheeky little Nandos and to watch the breathtaking 'Perks Of Being A Wallflower'. But first of all let me share my happiness at being able to eat at Nandos for only £2.15. No word of a lie. Using my points card with which I had amassed a free 1/4 of a chicken (which is a lot more than you think!) a regular side of chips and a glass of water, I was dining for just over £2. 
How can I begin to explain 'Perks Of Being A Wallflower'? It made me laugh, cry, crush on Charlie (Logan Leerman) and feel envious of Sam (Emma Watson). The storyline although devastating totally drove the film, and had me hooked at every single minute. I haven't read the book, and let me assure you it is right on the top of my 'to read' pile. I highly recommend it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment